Everest Base Camp Trek 12 days
At the first thank you so much for choosing the world best demanded Everest base camp trek 12 days. Every people will have a dream to see world highest mountains from near the eye.
Your trek will be at world heritage Sagarmatha national park.
The 360-degree mountain view on the way to base camp makes this trek excellent.
The trek is considering adventure difficulty trek due to high altitude. Lots of mountains on the way makes your journey lifetime memorable. Aventure will begin from Kathmandu to Lukla flight because Lukla is top ten dangerous airports in the world. You will see the culture of Sherpa in Khumbu region, Everest. Kalapatter is the panorama view of this trek to capture whole Everest view. On the way to base camp, there is Tengboche Monastery.
|Best Time/Season||September to December and March to May|
|Lodge Category||Teahouse and Logde|
|Permits||TIMS and National Park Fees|
Everest base camp package
Everest base camp trek package we can do with your choice.The price that i offer you will be cheap with best service.Please free to contact me, i will give you response within 12 hours.
Getting there and away
Kathmandu is the starting point and Lukla is the ending point of Everest Trek. If you want to extened this trek you can start from Jiri.
How difficulty is Everest Base Camp Trek?
According to high altitude, Everest Base Camp adventure trek. Healthy people can do this hike without moumtain experince. In 12 days itinerary, we will have enough acclimatization before EBC.This plan is considor the accimaltization for Altitude Sickness
When to EBC trek?
Except for monsoon season, we can do this trek. But September to mid-December and February to April is the best time for this trek.
Can i hire guide for EBC Trek ?
Sure, you can do Everest Base Camp Trek Guide Hire
- Sagarmatha National Park
- Amazing Khumbu Valley
- Marvelous Everest Himalayas Range
- Landscapes,waterfall and Forests
- Sunrise and Sunset viewpoints
- Local Cultures,Nepali food and lifestyle
Everest Base Camp Trek 12 daysitinerary
|Days||Itinerary||Altitude in ft||Hour|
|1st Day||Lukla fight 40min and trek to Bengkar||2698m /8,822||5 hr|
|2nd Day||Up to Namche Bazzar||3440m/11,250ft||7 hr|
|3nd Day||Up to Namche Bazzar||3440m/11,250ft||7 hr|
|4rd Day||Namche to Khumjung||3788m/12428ft||8 hr|
|5th Day||Up to Tengboche||3867m/12,645 ft||6 hr|
|6th Day||Tengboche to Dingboche||4260 m/13,930ft||7 hr|
|7th Day||Up to Lobuche||4930 m/16,121ft||6 hr|
|8th Day||Trek to Everest Base Camp||5364m/17,540ft||7 – 8 hr|
|9th Day||Hike to Kala Patthar and back to Pheriche||4243m/13920ft||10hr hr|
|10th Day||Pheriche to Namche Bazaar||3440m||7-8 hr|
|11th Day||Trek to Lukla||2886 m/9,337ft||8 hr|
|12th Day||Fly to Kathmandu||1300m/4265ft||8 hr|
- Airport transposition by private vehicles.
- Two nights twin sharing on tourist standard Hotel in Kathmandu.
- One night Tourist standard Hotel in the Pokhara with Bed with Breakfast.
- Meals on Trekking: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara airfare with airport departure tax.
- Teahouse basis trekking accommodation on trekking duration.
- Tourist bus transfer from Pokhara to Kathmandu for guest and guide.
- Communicative English speaking license holder guide.
- One porter for two guests who carry maximum twenty kilograms.
- Everest Conservation Area permits and TIMS permits.
- Pokhara hotel to Phedi and Lumre to Pokhara hotel by Private vehicle.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, and allowances of Nepali trekking staffs.
- Nepal Government Tax, VAT and as well as Company service charge.
- One map of Everest Hiking.
- One Nepali simcard(Ncell) for local communication.
- A special gift from our company.
- Farewell dinner before you leaves from Nepal.
Cost Exclude :
- International Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Visa fee for Nepal.
- Lunch and Dinner during staying in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Any kinds of charges like battery charges, laundry, phone calls, any drinks .
- Hot shower during trekking
- Trekking Equipment and clothing.
- Travel insurance which is incased of emergency (it is mandatory in case of emergency).
- Donation and temple entrance fees.
- Tips for the trekking staffs which is not compulsory but highly expected.
- Any other things which are not specified above.